- a healthy baby via c-section, received his Hepatitis B (HBV) on May 5th 2001
- 3 months responding to noises
- 5 months we saw some changes but he was connecting with eye contact
- 8 months saw some stims like moving his head
- 9 months started responding to his name with some tantrums
- 11 months responding to name acknowledging kids
- After 12 month regressed completely after MMR in 1-2 months of time
After First Birthday
- Lost Eye contact, responding to his name
- No Gestures
- Head Banging
- Lost in his world
- Repetitive behaviors
- Non verbal
|Diganosis||Diagnosed at 18 months Nov 2002, non verbal, no eye contact, no socialization, no gestures, spinning behaviors, no understanding of simple directions, stereotype behaviors.|
|Early Intervention||· ABA/VB services from 20 months and started imitating few words from 24 months.
· Till 3yrs of age, he undergone ABA/VB therapy with no biomedical interventions (diet or vitamins at all).
· Had few words but not much spontaneous words and many generalization issues.
- ABA/VB services from 20 months and started imitating few words from 24 months.
- Till 3yrs of age, ABA/VB therapy almost throughout the day
- Had few words but not much spontaneous words and many generalization issues.
- Never learnt concepts, fleeting eye contact, inconsistent data, no expressive language at all
- Was a rote and slow learner
- Huge hyperactivity
- Never acknowledged kids